Unless otherwise stated, billsomerset.com and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all materials on this website. All intellectual property rights are reserved.
You must not:
- Republish material from billsomerset.com
- Sell, rent, or sub-license material from billsomerset.com
- Reproduce, duplicate, or copy material from billsomerset.com
- Redistribute content from billsomerset.com (unless the content is specifically made for redistribution)
You must use our website in a manner consistent with the terms stated below:
- You must not engage in any illegal, fraudulent, or harmful activities on or through this website.
- You must not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any section of our website, other user accounts, or any computer systems or networks connected to billsomerset.com.
- You must not interfere with or disrupt the security or performance of our website, or the servers and networks connected to it.
- You must not engage in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting, or any other similar activity in relation to this website.
Limitations of Liability
In no event shall billsomerset.com, nor any of its officers, directors, and employees, be liable to you for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this website, whether such liability is under contract, tort, or otherwise.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent billsomerset.com from and against any and all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages, and expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of or in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these terms.
If any provision of these terms is found to be unenforceable or invalid under any applicable law, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render these terms unenforceable or invalid as a whole, and such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
Variation of Terms
billsomerset.com is permitted to revise these terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this website you are expected to review these terms regularly.
billsomerset.com is allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these terms without any notification. However, you are not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these terms.
These terms constitute the entire agreement between billsomerset.com and you concerning your use of this website and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the jurisdiction of billsomerset.com, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in that jurisdiction for the resolution of any disputes.